Post new topic   Reply to topic    Labyrinth Forum Index -> Music, Videos & Non-Maple Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GodnesCanon
Labyrinth Member
Stirge

Stirge

re: The Power of Labytinth <3

Hello Labyrinth :D

Some of you might have noticed that I haven't logged in very much the last couple of months. This happend because of some health issues with my dad. He had some problems and needed multiple operations. Unfortunatly we had the bad news that he probably will permanently lose his eye sight on one of his eyes. 

But i'm not here to tell a sad story, i'm here to tell you that together we can achieve beautifull things and get through life when it's a little harder. When this situation was happening i didnt know that to do anymore, because suddenly everything came at me. I spoke to some close friends i know in real life and to Tota on EMS. This helped me clear my mind and get my act together. And on top of that Tota came with the idea to do some research on eye health so that i could help my dad. She came with the idea to use herbs for tea that have indeed helped people. I figured out that i needed some herbs that weren't available where I live (The Netherlands) and then Tota did the amazing thing to actually get them and send them to me. All the way from Greece to the Netherlands. This is the power of maplestory and the power of our guild Labyrinth <3

And that is exactly the message that I want to send to people, when it's tough you are never alone and can get help from places you wouldn't expect. When you have it rough find people around you and stay positive. 

Thank you for listening to my rambling and have a good day

Luc

Slimey

Slimey

KaiserTota
GuildMom
Papu

Papu

Omg Luc that was nothing from me. But you wrote a big truth here. All around us , in nature and in whole universe is a perfect balance.

Balance at everything , even at things that we only can feel and not see.

So specially when we are in a need is always out there some1 that will help us , we only need have our eyes and our heart open.

And about your dad , he has problems but he is a lucky man because he has a nice family by him, so everything will be easier for him.

And dont forget : we are warriors and never give up

wishes and kisses babe<33333333333

ASammy
Labyrinth Member
Snail

Snail

Amazing story. My mom also lost sight on one eye some years ago and is also loosing slowly the sight on the other eye because of a cornea dystrophy but she has the most important in live for never give up, that is, some one where u can call for support, his son, me.

Always surround yourself of good people, family and friends because you never know when they could become the help you need. This one of the reasons a guild union exists and this is at laby core.

Sami.

Jump to: