Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CatherinnaHQ
Labyrinth Member
Green mushroom

Green mushroom

re: LF> Endorsements please ^^

Dear Labys,

I am applying for clinical psychology training, to be a clinical psychologist, and it is one of the most competitive fields to enter. So, in my application, I hope to have some friends back me up – to endorse me and tell the selection committee that I’m a good candidate to be a clinical psychologist.

I’m looking for people who have been formally diagnosed with any mental illnesses/disabilities/difficulties to endorse me. By any chance, are you diagnosed with anything? For example, it would be amazing if someone with depression/ADHD/autism could say, ‘Hi, I am diagnosed with this, and Cath has been a supportive friend who listens to me, and I think she has the qualities to be a clinical psychologist.’ If you are diagnosed with anything, would you be willing to write a short letter for me? I’ll give you a template and some generic examples – so it’s more of a fill-in-the-blanks kind of answer. Would you please help me if you are diagnosed with anything?

Of course, you can say no. It’s a huge favour to ask. Furthermore, to prove to the selection panel that these people endorsing me are not imaginary/fake, I would be asking for a contact number and email address, NHS number if you’re in the UK, and some sort of ID number to prove that you exist. So I know that this is a hugeeee breach of your privacy, and many would prefer not to expose so many personal details. So it’s okay if you’re not comfortable.

But if you are able to, that would be amazing! I want to reassure you that only the selection committee and myself will see these letters, and no one else. So if you are able to, and you're willing to help, would you please contact me in game? I'll give you my Skype details then and the letter template ^^

Please help me fulfill my dream and help me help others! :D Thank you very much x

EliteOps
Labyrinth Member
Slimey

Slimey

re: LF> Endorsements please ^^

Sorry, can't help you miss Cath. Hope it'll all just be well though, you doing fine nowadays? :O

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Labyrinth Forum Index -> Help Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: