Post new topic   Reply to topic    Labyrinth Forum Index -> Applications / Instructions for Bossing with us
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Allysér

re: App: Swaex

The application submitted by Swaex is as follows:

In Game Name(IGN):
Allysér

Job:
Fire Poison Arch Mage

Level:

Guild:
Ex-HB member

Do you have experience with bossing?:
I'm afraid not a lot. I have done Empress in the past, but since I returned, many bosses were added. Therefore I haven't been able to boss a lot (on a sidenote, I haven't had a bossquad either in the past 2 years haha)!

Why do you want to join our bossing squad?:
I have talked to Tota (KaiserTota and SoulTota) and she told me to apply. I have been in your bossquad for a limited time, but at that moment I wasn't really able to play at a 100% rate due to bossing issues (and parents that choked me if I would've played MapleStory instead of doing my homework). Anyways, I like to work in groups, to participate in a game that's usually quite boring when you play it alone haha. So therefore I think that being in a bossquad has loads of goodstuff! Enjoying your time playing, attacking bosses at hearts content (and cute animations, without the bloody scenes like in Dark Souls 3 (ugh, I dislike horrorgames so much)).

Summarizing all that's been said above, I'd like to join your bossquad because I haven't had to much experience with bossing and I'd like to be able to do get more experience out of it. Other than that, I like working in teams and being able to contribute to a group of people. Last but not least, I have experienced your bossruns before (on Swaex) (though it was a long time ago), and I have found them quite awesome!

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you?:
Tota (KaiserTota and SoulTota) has reccomended this site. Also, I had to do a little google research before I have found your site, since I haven't been on it for ages and I was quite surprised when I found it wasn't the same as it was 2 years ago (or 2 and a half years? I don't remember). Anyways, that's the story!

Tell something about yourself here(not related to Mapletory):
My name is Wouter (call me Wout please, to hard to pronounce when you're not Dutch or Flemish), 21 years old (and still living). My current studies are Area planning and development, which is pretty cool since I get load of courses in 3D modelling haha!

My hobbies are playing games, listening to music (while dancing like a hobo through the room), going to a pub and watching movies (especially the Harry Potter ones).

I spend my time throughout the week on school, but I am free on saturdays and sundays (except when I have tests, then I ain't free haha).

I'd describe myself as an extrovert person, that's outgoing and pleasant to be with (except when I'm mad, sad or almost dieing cause there's not food in my stomach). Some of you might have experienced my somewhat direct and totally unrelated answers. Just gobbling forward with that last sentence, I'm 30% sound that matters and actually has sense and 70% of that is dead fetuses singing Holla Back Girl from Gwen Stefani (also to be described as sound that doesn't matter).

THanks for your time reading this application! Hope you had fun reading it (I did when I was typing it haha!)

Ciao, see you guys around in Ch10Fm4 Happy!

Ottoson
Jr. Master
Balrog

Balrog

re: CLOSED - App: Swaex - by Ottoson

Hello and thank you for you application.

I must say this is the most decent application that i have read...EVER. I do kinda remeber you name from earlier i think.

Don't like horror? shame :)

One thing i would like to ask is about your time as you said free on weekends but what about the weekdays? we usually have runs during the week.

RUNS

Usually we have Empress runs on Wednesdays at 21:10  (NL) maple time and CRA runs on Thursday at 21:10 (NL)  maple time. 

New runs are usually posted at the end or the beginning of a week so be sure to check then.

The squad leader will post the list of parties and order shortly before the runs start so you can see which party(ies) you will be joining. At the moment you cannot because you are not a member yet so you can ask from us about them.

Wheels. Wheels are not mandatory anymore as we have a 5 death counter.

You are expected to be on time, if you join, so the best place to wait for empress is the Hall of Honor and for Root Abyss, Root Abyss obviously.

COMMUNICATION

We use Team Speak 3 to communicate during runs. This is mandatory. No microphone is required however. As long as you can listen to us its fine as then we can guide you through the boss. So please install Team Speak 3 before the runs.

Here is the TS3 download link: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

and the info will be provided before your 1st run.

SHARES

About shares. As the bosses have changed and no equipment drops we DO NOT have share system anymore. You are free to keep the pieces that drop.

THIS WEEK

IMPORTANT! There will be no more runs this week as we had to reschedule Chaos Root Abyss runs due to it overlaping with the new server check time. So these runs are for next week.

We have Empress on Wednesday 20:10 maple time(UK).
We have Chaos Root Abyss on Thursday 20:10 maple time(UK).
After CRA we might have a hard Magnus run.

If you wish to join please reply to this topic. You can join 2 times if you made a key for the empress on the previous day and 2 times for CRA if you can buy the resets. Please note that when applying for 2 runs there is a chance that you cannot run a second time as we make the runs so that everyone can join at least once and that we can kill the boss.

To become a full member of the boss squad you have to join runs else we cannot accept you.

Take care

Last edited by Ottoson on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:41; edited 1 time in total
Allysér

re: Reply on Ottoson

Hi there Ottoson! Thanks for your reply.

I've just read when you guys do your bossrun routine and I am available on wednesday and thursday. Also, I have done RA 10 times, so I'm available to do CRA runs at 20:10 (Just not available to do magnus).

Is it okay if I join in at 20:10 for CRA today? Timezone is the Netherlands.

(Yea sorry, I dislike horror, cause it'll interupt my beauty sleep haha!)

Cheerios!

Wout/Allysér!

Ottoson
Jr. Master
Balrog

Balrog

oh dam it. Sorry i though i updated the times....its Tuesday for CRA. the reason is that on Thursday at that time we have the server check and it has a big chance to over lap with the start of that run so we had to move it.

Allysér

Ottoson wrote:

oh dam it. Sorry i though i updated the times....its Tuesday for CRA. the reason is that on Thursday at that time we have the server check and it has a big chance to over lap with the start of that run so we had to move it.

Ah okay! I shall keep that in mind then. I shall be joining on Tuesday then foor CRA (that'll be on the 29th of November). Is that okay? Other than that, I'll be joiing empress as well on Wednesday!

Thanks in advance!

Cheerios!

EvelinaNL
Labyrinth Member
Lupin

Lupin

Hey wout, nice to see you apply here, now to drag steph along xD

Papu

Papu

welcomeeeeeeeeee wout

xKotonah

Welcome Wout :'D

SilIyWabbit
Labyrinth Member
Stump

Stump

xKotonah wrote:

I have two accounts xD? 

Allysér

SilIyWabbit wrote:
xKotonah wrote:

I have two accounts xD? 

I happen to be named Wout as well haha! Just saying, I'm Wout 1.0. Me, first, everythang! f3

(Thanks for the welcome y'all!)

Ottoson
Jr. Master
Balrog

Balrog

Ops

i forgot to post the runs this week. Are the same days. if you wish to join please reply to this topic.

Ottoson
Jr. Master
Balrog

Balrog

Hei,

Don't forget that this week we have runs also.

Empress on Wednesday and Chaos Root Abyss on Tuesday.

If you wish to join then please let me know.

EvelinaNL
Labyrinth Member
Lupin

Lupin

he won't be joining since he's too busy with exams at the moment

Balrog

Balrog

Hei hei,

Still busy?

This week we have:

Chaos root abyss on tuesday at 21:00 maple time after that we might try Chaos vellum.

Empress on wednesday at 21:00 maple time after that we do hard magnus.

If you wish to join please leave a reply. 

Take care.

Ottoson
Jr. Master
Balrog

Balrog

Hei hei,

This week we have same runs as always.

On Tuesday at 21:00 maple time we have Chaos Root Abyss(3 bosses) and then we have Chaos Vellum after that.

Note the Cvell is kinda hard but doable with the right people so there might not be room there.

On Wednesday at 21:00 maple time we have Empress runs and after that we have Hard Magnus.

If you wish to join please reply exactly which runs you would like to join. Also if you are still busy please do tell.

Take care.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Labyrinth Forum Index -> Applications / Instructions for Bossing with us All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum