Post new topic   Reply to topic    Labyrinth Forum Index -> Applications / Instructions for Bossing with us
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Briannine
BossSquad member
Stump

Stump

re: App: Briannine

The application submitted by Briannine is as follows:

In Game Name(IGN):
Briannine

Job:
Xenon

Level:

Guild:
Nothing

Do you have experience with bossing?:
Yes, I have experience in the previous bosses since recently I have returned to MapleStory and I need to learn more about the new bosses, like Gollux, No Princess, among others.

Why do you want to join our bossing squad?:
I have seen a lot of your videos on youtube and I think they are a very organized team when fighting strong bosses, and I like to work as a team and to be able to help

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you?:
Yes, Mork has recommended me the website to join the squead boss.

Tell something about yourself here(not related to Mapletory):
I am a girl, 23 years old from Venezuela, student of systems engineering, last year by the way, I like to make friends share with them, have fun, with very good grades in college, and wanting to have a great future and Be a great programmer, but never hacker! I can write a little English, maybe it is not very understandable, but I have never been able to speak it since it has been difficult for me, well you know that Venezuela is a Spanish language, I am in an English academy currently trying to be able to speak it hahaha, I hope I can do it Soon, I am a friendly girl and I want everything.

Stéphy
Labyrinth Member
Slimey

Slimey

re: APPROVED - App: Briannine - by Ottoson

Welcome on our forum :)

Stump

Stump

Stéphy wrote:

Welcome on our forum :)

Very Thanks Stephy <3 

GeoffMork
BossSquad member
Stump

Stump

Welcome Bria <3  

Briannine
BossSquad member
Stump

Stump

GeoffMork wrote:

Welcome Bria

Thaaaaaaaaanks Geoff <3333333 A pleasure to be welcome <333

Ottoson
Jr. Master
Balrog

Balrog

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Thank you for your application.

Sorry for the late reply.

" very organized " lol

RUNS

Usually we have Empress runs on Wednesdays at 21:10 (NL)  maple time and CRA runs on Tuesday at 21:10 (NL)  maple time. 

New runs are usually posted at the end or the beginning of a week so be sure to check then.

The squad leader will post the list of parties and order shortly before the runs start so you can see which party(ies) you will be joining. At the moment you cannot because you are not a member yet so you can ask from us about them.

Wheels. Wheels are not mandatory anymore as we have a 5 death counter.

You are expected to be on time, if you join, so the best place to wait for empress is the Hall of Honor and for Root Abyss, Root Abyss obviously.

COMMUNICATION

We use Team Speak 3 to communicate during runs. This is mandatory. No microphone is required however. As long as you can listen to us its fine as then we can guide you through the boss. So please install Team Speak 3 before the runs.

Here is the TS3 download link: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

and the info will be provided before your 1st run.

SHARES

About shares. As the bosses have changed and no equipment drops we DO NOT have share system anymore. You are free to keep the pieces that drop.

THIS WEEK

We have Empress on Wednesday 21:10 (NL) maple time.
We have Chaos Root Abyss on Tuesday  21:10 (NL) maple time.

If you wish to join please reply to this topic. You can join 2 times if you made a key for the empress on the previous day and 2 times for CRA if you can buy the resets. Please note that when applying for 2 runs there is a chance that you cannot run a second time as we make the runs so that everyone can join at least once and that we can kill the boss.

To become a full member of the boss squad you have to join runs else we cannot accept you.

Take care

Briannine
BossSquad member
Stump

Stump

Ottoson wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Thank you for your application.

Sorry for the late reply.

" very organized " lol

RUNS

Usually we have Empress runs on Wednesdays at 21:10 (NL)  maple time and CRA runs on Tuesday at 21:10 (NL)  maple time. 

New runs are usually posted at the end or the beginning of a week so be sure to check then.

The squad leader will post the list of parties and order shortly before the runs start so you can see which party(ies) you will be joining. At the moment you cannot because you are not a member yet so you can ask from us about them.

Wheels. Wheels are not mandatory anymore as we have a 5 death counter.

You are expected to be on time, if you join, so the best place to wait for empress is the Hall of Honor and for Root Abyss, Root Abyss obviously.

COMMUNICATION

We use Team Speak 3 to communicate during runs. This is mandatory. No microphone is required however. As long as you can listen to us its fine as then we can guide you through the boss. So please install Team Speak 3 before the runs.

Here is the TS3 download link: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

and the info will be provided before your 1st run.

SHARES

About shares. As the bosses have changed and no equipment drops we DO NOT have share system anymore. You are free to keep the pieces that drop.

THIS WEEK

We have Empress on Wednesday 21:10 (NL) maple time.
We have Chaos Root Abyss on Tuesday  21:10 (NL) maple time.

If you wish to join please reply to this topic. You can join 2 times if you made a key for the empress on the previous day and 2 times for CRA if you can buy the resets. Please note that when applying for 2 runs there is a chance that you cannot run a second time as we make the runs so that everyone can join at least once and that we can kill the boss.

To become a full member of the boss squad you have to join runs else we cannot accept you.

Take care

- Thanks Ottoson <3 and.... Yes ofc, I am very organized with my things :3 I'm sorry for this little absence but I've had some problems that I need to solve, I hope you understand <3

Ottoson
Jr. Master
Balrog

Balrog

Hei hei,

This week we have:

Chaos root abyss on tuesday at 21:00 maple time after that we might try Chaos vellum.

Empress on wednesday at 21:00 maple time after that we do hard magnus.

If you wish to join please leave a reply. 

Take care.

Briannine
BossSquad member
Stump

Stump

Ottoson wrote:

Hei hei,

This week we have:

Chaos root abyss on tuesday at 21:00 maple time after that we might try Chaos vellum.

Empress on wednesday at 21:00 maple time after that we do hard magnus.

If you wish to join please leave a reply. 

Take care.

Hi Ottoson, thank you very much for your invitation I would like a lot to go but as I mentioned before I have some problems to solve before I dedicate to playing MapleStory again and after that with all the pleasure of the world I join the Boss Run.

I really want to be able to really join but I need to solve everything before I can be calm and play!

Thank you very much and I apologize to you. <3

Ottoson
Jr. Master
Balrog

Balrog

OK i will let this application open when you have dealt with the problem then leave a message here that you are ready.

Take care.

Briannine
BossSquad member
Stump

Stump

Ottoson wrote:

OK i will let this application open when you have dealt with the problem then leave a message here that you are ready.

Take care.

Sure I will when I have solved my problems thank you very much for understanding <3

Claes/iSinXLL
Jr. Master
Green mushroom

Green mushroom

Bienvenida y suerte arreglando tus asuntos =)

Briannine
BossSquad member
Stump

Stump

Claes/iSinXLL wrote:

Bienvenida y suerte arreglando tus asuntos =)

Spanish: Woao! Alguien que habla Español =), muchas gracias y ya casi estaré de vuelta el día lunes sera mi proyecto final de Ingenieria y podre volver a MapleStory, tranquila y sin preocupaciones <3

English: @Ottoson Soon I will finish fixing my affairs and be able to return on Monday, I will present my final engineering project and I will be able to play MaplStory again, and I will be able to go to the BossRun to which I can be invited and become a member <3

PD: I hope it is not too late for this and I can enter, since I am very excited to be in Laby =)

Greetings to all members of the forum and hope to have a beautiful day <3

EliteOps
Labyrinth Member
Slimey

Slimey

Have a beautifull day aswell! F2

Ottoson
Jr. Master
Balrog

Balrog

Hei hei,

Im unsure if you can make it this week. I will just leave this notice here. If this week you cannot join there is always next week.

This week we have the same runs:

We have Chaos Root Abyss on Tuesday  21:00 (NL) maple time.
We might also try Chaso Vellum after the other three runs.

We have Empress on Wednesday 21:00 (NL) maple time.
We will have Hard Magnus after empress runs.

If you wish to join please reply to this topic with exactly which runs you with to join. 

Take care.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Labyrinth Forum Index -> Applications / Instructions for Bossing with us All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum