Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laby_Sanotan
Labyrinth Member
Mushmom

Mushmom

re: Why Maple Comic is not progressing

I'm making this post in Chit Chat because there are no new pages for now. But there's a few reasons I haven't progressed with the comic or finished uploading the old comics to the forum.

To begin, my job. Any time I get downtime where I could draw, my boss messages non-stop until I will do unpaid overtime, and he never takes no for an answer. That's the big reason right there, and why I've not finished so many games as well and rarely log on Maple these days. I am searching for a new job, so hopefully this will change.

Second and the biggest reason. Photobucket will soon be blocking third-party-site hosting unless I pay an extortionate fee to do so. Photobucket is how the pages are currently hosted because unlike imgur, Photobucket allowed for a bigger storage and uploading allowance each month. With this restriction applied, I'm not even sure how I'm going to host the current pages, nevermind any new ones.

I also can't draw fast enough. I fear, now there's no Bannedstory (it still exists but it doesn't work like it used to) and I can't draw pages more than so far once a year (one page a year... seriously... and not for a lack of trying, see the first point), by the time I finish the story, there won't be anyone who even cares anymore about it.

Honestly, I don't know what to do. I want to finish the story, I especially want to get to Limbo Tower 3, but so much is working against me now that I can't currently see how it would be possible to do this. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.

KaiserTota
GuildMom
Zakum

Zakum

re: Why Maple Comic is not progressing

may be will be changes again at photobucket or a new free program will appear

i hope u find a new job soon so u have more time babe

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Labyrinth Forum Index -> Chit-Chat Corner :D All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: