Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Labyrinth Forum Index -> Applications / Instructions for Bossing with us
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MapleSkai

re: App: MapleSkai

The application submitted by MapleSkai is as follows:

In Game Name(IGN):
Skai

Name/Nickname(How we should address you):
Rick

Job:
Kanna

Level:

Guild:
/

Do you have experience with bossing?:
I honestly never got into a endgame guild so my expirience is a bit limited, ive been on Hmag/Cra Runs before

Why do you want to join our bossing squad?:
ive finnaly decided to step up my game after 12 years and get into the endgame of maplestory, joining the bossing squad would be a awsome and unique expirience for me

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you?:
WarningCross told me about this site, im still looking for a endgame guild and i think this would be a great first step of getting into the endgame

Tell something about yourself here(not related to Mapletory):
Im Skai, Rick in real life im 21 years old (soon to be 22) and i live in The Netherlands, i realy like going to lunchrooms, catching a movie and taking care of my pet bunny Sparky (Yes im boring as heck) other than that im not realy that intresting, im basicaly mostly stuck at home cause of my handicap so im on my laptop most of the time :D

muhha
muhha
Jr. Master
Stirge

Stirge

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Let me just inform you that this isn't application for guild mainly for boss squad.

Thank you for your application.

RUNS

Usually we have Empress and Hard Magnus runs on Monday at 21:00 (NL) maple time and CRA and Chaos Vellum runs on Tuesday at 21:00 (NL) maple time.

New runs are usually posted at the end or the beginning of a week so be sure to check then. Also make sure that you have the pre-quests done.

The squad leader will post the list of parties and order shortly before the runs start so you can see which party(ies) you will be joining. At the moment you cannot because you are not a member yet so you can ask from us about them.

Wheels. Wheels are not mandatory anymore as we have a 5 death counter.

You are expected to be on time, if you join, so the best place to wait for empress is the Hall of Honor or enter the garden and wait at channel 1(To get to channel one just enter the garden and then enter the portal on the right and choose to change channel, DO NOT ENTER EMPRESS.) and for Root Abyss, Root Abyss Channel 14/15/16.

COMMUNICATION

We use Team Speak 3 to communicate during runs. This is mandatory. No microphone is required however. As long as you can listen to us its fine as then we can guide you through the boss. So please install Team Speak 3 before the runs.

Here is the TS3 download link: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

and the info will be provided before your 1st run.

SHARES

About shares. As the bosses have changed and no equipment drops we DO NOT have share system anymore. You are free to keep the pieces that drop.

NEXT WEEK

We have Empress on Monday 21:00 (NL Time) (CEST).

We will have Hard Magnus after empress runs.

We have Chaos Root Abyss on Tuesday 21:00 (NL Time) (CEST).

We might also try Chaos Vellum after the other three runs.

If you wish to join please reply to this topic with exactly which runs you with to join. You can join 2 times if you made a key for the empress on the previous day and 2 times for CRA if you can buy the resets. Please note that when applying for 2 runs there is a chance that you cannot run a second time as we make the runs so that everyone can join at least once and that we can kill the boss.

To become a full member of the boss squad you have to join runs else we cannot accept you.

Take care

MapleSkai

I will be available for both the Empress runs and CRA runs, and don't worry i didn't want to apply for the guild i just wanna take the game more seriously and joining a bossing squad would be a good first step for me

Edit, Cant make it something urgent came up

Last edited by MapleSkai on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:54; edited 1 time in total
KaiserTota
GuildMom
Zakum

Zakum

welcome rick

Ottoson
Jr. Master
Balrog

Balrog

Hei,

Now that i am back i can remind you that this week we have the same runs at the same time.

Please leave a reply if you wish to join.

Sorry for the late responce.

maniwani
Labyrinth Member
Stump

Stump

Kanna for life!

Ottoson
Jr. Master
Balrog

Balrog

Hei hei,

Leaving a reminder again. Next week we have the same runs.

Empress on monday and CRA on tuesday.

Leave a reply if you wish to join.

Take care.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Labyrinth Forum Index -> Applications / Instructions for Bossing with us All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 17hours ago0 Replies
 11days ago1 Replies
 22days ago3 Replies